Effect Audio has unveiled Fusion 1, a new cable debuting a new Fusion series of cables. Its design philosophy is inspired by the seven ancient wonders first chronicled by the Greek historian Herodotus.
According to the Singapore-based audio brand, the team seeks to merge the concepts of sonic immersiveness, eye-catching luxury, apparent dynamism, durability and flexibility by combining a never-before-seen number of materials and variations in the brand’s history.
The Fusion 1 combines many materials utilising multiple strands and geometries with an all-new blended construction technique different from the brand’s other cable series.
Seeking to represent a unique fusion of the virtues embodied by each of the seven ancient wonders, the latest offering feature the highest amount of material variations ever implemented in the brand’s history – a luxurious dual blend of Gold-plated Silver alongside pure Silver and a carefully calculated ratio of close to half a dozen variations of Copper, which include an improved ergonomic Solid Copper Core.
Featuring alternating spirals of rose gold and bright, light gold patterns, which allow the beauty of the majestic pure Silver to shine forth. The aesthetically beautiful Fusion 1 seeks to be a head-turner in its physical form and sonically.
- Selected Premium UP-OCC Material Gold Plated Silver Litz, Pure Silver Litz and Pure Copper
- Litz Hybrid Proprietary Tri-Strata Layering Fusion Mix
- 40 Multi-sized Core Bundles with a new Solid Core Design
- Customized Multi-sized Strands Blend
- 21 AWG 2 Wires
- EA Ultra FlexiTM Insulation
- ConX® & TermXTM Basic Sets Interchangeable Connector/Plug System