On the 13th of June 2018, we shared about the release of FiiO Music for Android 0.0.8 beta for public use. Today, we are delighted to share the official release of FiiO Music for Android 1.0.0.
Editor’s Note: FiiO has updated the app to 1.0.1 which resolves some of the bugs detected on 1.0.0. Those of you who have downloaded, please update your app.
Version 1.0.0 marks the completion of FiiO’s public beta stage as well as the introduction of the new UI design shared by FiiO CEO James Chung over Twitter on 20th of June 2018. FiiO Music is also the first music app to support HWA (LHDC) Bluetooth Codec.
- Supports raw DSD output. Enjoy native DSD on your Phone.
- Supports playing Hi-Res music up to 384kHz/24bit and direct Hi-Res output.
- Supports DoP and D2P output to external DACs.
- Full audio format support – can play almost all the main-stream audio formats.
- Supports HWA (LHDC) Bluetooth codec, which allows you to connect almost any Android phone to an LHDC enabled Bluetooth headphone to enjoy high-quality music.
- Supports playing all songs, playing by album (sorted by track no.), artist, genre, folder, custom playlist, etc.
- Supports WiFi song transfer, making it easier for transferring your songs
- Supports CUE sheet splitting.
- Supports album art display and lyrics.
- Supports last-position memory function.
- Supports gapless track playback.
- Supports replay gain.
- Supports playing through folders.
- Supports DLNA.